Products You May Like
Pain-free labor guide: http://bit.ly/31MnU5Q
Pelvic Floor Guide For Birth Prep: https://bit.ly/2NI407r
Pregnancy Meal Plan: https://bit.ly/3g7tmrS
Pregnancy Yoga Cards: https://www.pregnancyandchildhoodnutrition.com/yoga-cards
Weight loss course: http://bit.ly/2mjlsF5
Postpartum Monthly Workout Plan: https://bit.ly/2zZxQkI
*Check with your doctor before starting this or any exercise routine. Don’t do anything that feels unsafe. You are responsible for your own safety. Full disclaimer at the bottom.
Natural Remedies and Acupressure For Morning Sickness Relief:
1. Avoid getting too hungry. Try regular meals and snacks and even try having something small 20-30 min before you have to get out of bed.
2. Keep blood sugar levels stable by limiting processed and refined foods, white flour, and sugars. Also including protein, fiber (in fruit, vegetables, and whole grains) at meals.
3. Limit high-fat foods which can slow down digestion and increase nausea.
4. Limit caffeine which can trigger nausea.
5. Avoid foods that trigger your nausea. Fish and the cruciferous vegetables (broccoli and Brussel sprouts) are common triggers, but may also be non-food items like flowers or leather or any other strong scent.
6. Try bland foods. Foods that are often tolerated well are rice, oats, fruit, cooked milk vegetables like carrots and squash, soups, and bone broth.
7. Cool or room temperature foods may be tolerated more than hot foods. Ask for help with cooking and food preparation if it’s difficult to prepare food.
8. Try drinking fluids between meals rather than with your meals.
9. Ginger and Peppermint have anti-nausea benefits. Try ginger or peppermint tea or a peppermint chocolate smoothie. You can simply put slices of ginger in hot water. Gingerale does NOT contain real ginger so it won’t be helpful and is high in sugar.
10. Try taking your prenatal vitamin before bed or with a meal or discuss just taking folate with your doctor if it’s making you too nauseated.
11. Try not to get over-tired or stressed. Both fatigue and stress can increase nausea.
Essential Oils that are good for morning sickness: Camomile, Lavender, Ginger, and Peppermint
12. Try relaxing in a forward fold with your head resting on the block (or a book) pressing on the space just above your eyes (your third eye)
13. Try acupressure wrist bands
14. Avoid lying down right after eating. Also laying on your left side may help nausea.
15. Can massage around xiphoid process between ribs for nausea relief (see the video)
16. Can pulse on the inside of your wrists between the tendons where the vein crosses for nausea relief
GESTATIONAL DIABETES MEAL PLAN BY A DIETITIAN
FREE WEIGHT MANAGEMENT COURSE WITH REGISTERED DIETITIAN AND CERTIFIED DIABETES AND BARIATRIC EDUCATOR: http://bit.ly/2mjlsF5
—- “THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO HOW I HEALED MY 4-FINGER DIASTASIS RECTI GAP”
—- “THE BEST 4 SCIENTIFIC-BASED DIETS (LIFESTYLES) TO LOSE WEIGHT” with all 4 types of meal plans (KETO, PLANT-BASED, MEDITERRANEAN AND CALORIE COUNTING)
—- “HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT AND INCREASE BREAST MILK SUPPLY”
Disclaimer: This is general prenatal fitness only. Please check with your doctor or health care provider to see if this video is safe for you. You are responsible for your own safety. Don’t do anything that feels unsafe for you or baby. Stop if you have any pain or discomfort, bleeding, chest pain or shortness of breath, dizziness or if you feel unwell. P&P Health Inc., Pregnancy and Postpartum TV and Jessica Pumple are not liable in any way for any injury, loss, damages, costs or expenses suffered by you in relation to this video or its content.
Jessica Pumple is a certified bariatric and diabetes educator, registered dietitian and pre & postnatal fitness instructor. She helps pregnant women stay fit, have healthy babies and easier labors. She helps new moms with postpartum recovery, to heal and strengthen their core and lose the baby weight.
If you enjoy our content subscribe to our channel, hit the bell button, leave a comment and share with your friends so I can make you the more of the videos you enjoy!
Copyright P&P Health Inc. 2020. All rights reserved.
Music: Epidemic Music
#pregnancyyogaforfirsttrimester #firsttrimesterpregnancyyoga #pregnancyyoga